Our client a 5 Star Small Luxury Lodge in Lake Manyara National, Tanzania, is currently recruiting dynamic and committed staff with previous experience in small luxury lodge operations to fill in positions as below:
Assistant Lodge Manager: To over see and Assist in absence of the lodge manager
* Overall day to day management of the kitchen,
* menu planning and control, to ensure that all menus are constantly updated, paying attention to seasonal availability,
* Menu Costing and Cost Control,
* Budgeting and profit actualization,
* staff training,
* maintaining food safety and hygiene standards,
* stocking and controls,
* staff disciplining
Age: 28 – 40 Years
Experience; Looking for a young creative and imaginative fellow with 5 years as Exec. Chef or Sous chef in a luxury lodge, experience in opening a property will be an added advantage (Preferably a chef from Kichwa Tembo, Governor’s Camps, Elsa’s Kopje, Sanctuary Olanana, Kilalinda Luxury Lodge, Borana lodge, Loisaba wilderness lodge, generally exclusive luxury lodges)
Qualifications: Food Production Diploma or Relevant Certificates from recognized international institute, Michelin certification would be an added advantage
* Manage the assets of the company and staff in the accounts department while reporting to the General manager and Directors,
* Provide periodical detailed balance sheet, carry out interim audits and final audits, Statutory requirements compliance,
* Review management letters and identify areas of improvement,
* Preparation and presentation of management accounts, operational statistics, preparation of final schedules, compliance with statutory requirements,
* Liquidity management, Creditor payments, Cash flow accuracy- forecast and actual, Working capital management,
* Control over bank limits and reduction in interest costs,
* Enhanced collection to improve cash flow, credit notes/signing limits, prevention of revenue leakage, night audit, budgets, payroll, debtors register,
Age: 28 – 40 Years
Experience: 3 years as finance manager in a Busy Hotel or lodge, experience in opening a property will be an added advantage
Qualifications: ACCA level 2 or CPA qualification from a recognized institution
Duties: In charge of F&B service, answerable to Lodge manager, prep service areas, brief barteleurs , train barteleurs, service of guests, handle customer complaints. etc
Age: 30 – 40 Years
Experience: looking for a creative and imaginative person with minimum of 3 years as restaurant supervisor in a luxury lodge or busy fine dining restaurant,
(Preferably a chef from Kichwa Tembo, Governor’s Camps, Elsa’s Kopje, Sanctuary Olanana, Kilalinda Luxury Lodge, etc)
Qualifications: Advanced Certificate in Food and Beverage Service from Utalii College or an institute of repute
* Responsible for ensuring that lodge rooms and facilities are kept in a clean and orderly condition in line with lodge policies and guest satisfaction.
* Responsible for overseeing housekeeping staff.
* Familiar with a variety of commonly-used concepts, best practices, and procedures.
* Leads and directs the work of others.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Age: 26 – 35 Years
Experience: minimum of 3 years as Housekeeper in a Busy luxury Hotel or safari lodge, experience in opening a property will be an added advantage,
(Preferably from Kichwa Tembo, Governor’s Camps, Elsa’s Kopje, Sanctuary Olanana, Kilalinda Luxury Lodge, etc)
Qualifications: Diploma or certificate in housekeeping and Laundry operations from a recognized institution
If you are qualified for the above position, kindly send your application along with an up-to-date CV with telephone contacts for three professional referees to email@example.com including your daily telephone contact.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted