Monday, December 6, 2010
NMB Plc is the largest Bank in Tanzania with a branch network of more than 135 Branches spread all over the country and is the leading Bank in providing Microfinance loans as well as other products including the current NMB Mobile service.
The bank now invites applications from serious self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed candidate to fill the post of store Manager.
1. ROLE SUMMARY
The role holder will be responsible for the stock and Administration function and also ensurering service and operational standards always meet the need of the business.
The store Manager will manage the team of store officers ensuring that all good are received, dispatched and stock levels are records ensuring the department can provide a seamless service to all members of staff at NMB Head office and at all NMB Branches.
1. The store Manager will ensure that NMB Staff are in receipt of their products in a timely fashion and will ensure effective and timely communication between departments, all relevant areas of the business and all member of the stores team so that all opporTerm and Conditions of Contract:
Term and conditions of service are as will be promulgated to a successful candidate.
A competitive and attractive salary package will be availed to a successful candidate.
3. Mode of Application:
Applications enclosing; Professionally prepared Curriculum Vitae stating current position two copies recent passport size photograph, certified copies of relevant certificated contact address including telephone numbers (s) and email addresses, and three work related referees should be address to
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
DAR ES SALAAM
All applications should reach the addressee not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement:
tunities to improve producivitity are realized.
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS: Responsibilities
• Control and checking of all good inward and outwards and completing paperwork.
• Managing the stock inventory/Database
• Supervising and Managing the store officer and unit.
• Responsible for all stock delivered to the stores department and for all stock dispatched to the respective departments and branches
• Ensuring that all stock levels remain at a sufficient leven to meet the required business needs
• Ensuring that store officers delivered all requested stock and office equipment to respective departments
• Prodyce weekly and monthly reports to the head of Department.
• Receiving stock of officer equipment from procurement department.
• Arranging stock as per agreed standards.
• Signing off on dispatched items and received items.
• Updating the inventory and database.
• Categorizing all stock and responsible for maintaining the fixed assets register/database.
• Ordering stock from the Head of Department that needs to be replaced
• Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associate information systems.
• Analyzing data to monitor performance and plain improvements and demand
• Allocating and managing staff resourance accpprding to changing needs.
• Monitoring the quality, quantity and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
• Regular review of individual performance target
• Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs.
• Monitoring the quality, quantity, and efficiency of the movement and storage of
• Regular review of individual performance target.
• Drive for results
• Innovative problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Team player
• Quality, high standard and controls
• Service excellence
• Attention to detail
• In depth file knowledge.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• A degree/advanced Diploma in Material Management or related courses.
• A Minimum of 3 years of working experience in banking operations in Materials Management is
a prerequisite for this role.
• Experience or working in a high pressure results driven environment.
• Exposurre to governance.
• Provide ability to effectively work within teams at all levels.
• Awareness of the Bank as a whole including systems products and services.
• A good understanding of planning.
• Ability to work in a multicultural, team based environment.
• The candidate should be self-motivated in performing his/her duties
• He/she should be an honest person of high integrity
• He/she should be hardworking and committed
REMUNERATION: Competitive package, commensurate with the qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your detailed CV, containing your competencies full address at work or at home including telephone/fax mobile phone and email address as well as your Application Letter and Certificated to the address below:
Recruitment Manager, NMB Plc,
NMB House Building, First Floor,
P.O.BOX 9213, Dar es salaam Tel.2161132/2161140,
CLOSING DATE Monday 17th December 2010 at 4:00 pm